Lead & Internal Auditor Training
MSS Global is uniquely able to offer our experience as the only internationally accredited Certification Body to validate performance against any combination of international standards, contractual and regulatory requirements, and ethical commitments (including human rights and CTIPs), including in some of the most challenging and fragile operating environments.
Drawing on our relationship with ‘Capable People’, an International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) approved training company (A017420), we are able to offer clients a broad range of both generic and more specialized internal and external auditor training courses.
These can be delivered at your location, or at a 3rd party location as appropriate.
IRCA internal and lead auditor courses include:
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems)
- BS OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health & Safety)
Bespoke courses auditor courses include:
- ISO 18788 (Security Operations Management Systems Internal Auditor).
- ANSI/ASIS PSC.1 (Quality Assurance Management System for Private Security Company Operations Internal Auditor).
- ISO 28000 (Supply Chain Security Management Systems Internal Auditor).
- ISO 28007-1 (Armed Maritime Security annex to ISO 28000 – 1 day (in addition to ISO 28000)).