Preparation and support
For ISO 18788 and PSC.1
Accessible and affordable support - globally
Affordable - The MSS Global SureStart Approach is FREE to any contracted client;
• Online - support anytime, anywhere - as long as you have an internet connection, you have access;
• Step off with a good foundation that ensures your next steps focus on clear, straight forward and progressive development;
• Identify gaps.... and how to close them - our Gap Analysis format will help you identify where you meet ISO 18788, and where you have gaps;
• Close knowledge gaps - Access to a sample of education videos to introduce key concepts. These can be supplemented with enhanced learning in our Education Suite, or the more comprehensive Recognized Progression scheme if required*
5 steps, with examples, to help you develop your management system;
• 5 Steps - our guided progression, with examples, will help you picture and understand how to develop your management system.
• Simple download - as long as you have an internet connection then you can purchase and download the pack;
• Affordable - a single payment of $500 gives you a download of the guide, and over 40 education and example documents.
Assists companies with limited resources or experience to prepare for internationally accredited certification;
• Awards you phased audit certificates to show to clients and support business development;
• Helps you generate capacity and knowledge in a logical manner through measured, progressive online support;
• Allows you to have key components graded through an MSS Global recognized progress award;
• Highly affordable compared to the use of consultants;
• Clear potential to save cost on the formal audit by reducing the amount of days required for Stage 1.
ISO 18788 and PSC.1 company awareness education
While we are able to organize generic internal auditor courses, drawing on our security and ethical assurance specialty, we believe our best support is through Appreciation and Interpretation education packages. Taking for example, ISO 18788 and PSC-1, the course intent is to take nominated internal auditors and management function leads (eg HR, operations, logistics etc) and build a high level of familiarity with the standards, so that they can then go back to their respective areas and ensure the standards are being implemented correctly in line with internationally recognized best management practice. The course focuses on PSC1/ISO18788 as they form a comprehensive risk based quality assurance management system for security operations that for a company that delivers security services, underwrites the tenets of other contributing management system standards. It also helps to ‘future-proof’ an organization's internal auditing capability by enshrining an enterprise ‘risk-approach’. The training for this course also encompasses reference to ISO 9001:2015 where appropriate to ensure operating context, leadership and delivery through understanding of the risks takes prominence.